At the heart of MLTC is a tennis community that was formed in 1879, and carried on continuously for 139 years!
MLTC constantly refreshes itself by welcoming new members who find in a place in the many groups of members that make up MLTC.
all within a “community amateur sports club.”
MLTC’s membership is around 750 members including over 200 juniors, represents a broad cross-section of families in the area.
Of course MLTC works closely with the LTA and is known for the group of talented and hardworking members that pursue higher levels of competitive play with the help of team leadership and Coaches, achieving a winning record in County and National LTA League Competitions.
But MLTC is also proud of its role as a Community Amateur Sports Club, dedicated to the furtherance of tennis for every age and ability:
- grassroots junior tennis club sessions as young as 5
- one of our social club session players just celebrated her 90th birthday
- Seniors – social club tennis sessions most mornings, afternoons, and evenings of the week.
- Juniors- a vibrant junior group catering for juniors of widely varying ages and stages of development.
- Social events and activities for many groups within the club.